Update 12/27/2019: PLIA filed CR-103P forms for Chapters 374-20, 374-80, and 374-100 WAC. The anticipated effective date is January 25, 2020 for Chapters 374-20 and 374-100 WAC, and January 28, 2020 for Chapter 374-80 WAC.
The public comment period has closed. However, you are welcome to contact us with questions about the rules.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to: PLIA Rules Coordinator, P.O. Box 40930, Olympia, WA 98504-0930.
- Fax to 360-407-0509.
- For assistance you may also call us at 360-407-0515 or TTY: 711 or 800-833-6388.
Proposed rules include:
Chapter 374-20 WAC Public Records. (effective date: January 25, 2020)
PLIA filed updates to this chapter to align our rules with:
- The Public Records Act (Chapter 42.56 RCW).
- Model rules recommended by the attorney general’s office (Chapter 44-14 WAC).
- Current agency practices.
Chapter 374-80 WAC Heating Oil Tanks.
PLIA filed updates to this chapter to expand the program to provide advice and technical assistance to the owners and operators of petroleum storage tanks, and to align with the passage of SHB 1266. The rule also adjusts the Heating Oil Technical Assistance Program fee from $350 to $1,000.
Chapter 374-100 WAC State Environmental Policy Act. (Effective date January 25, 2020.)
(In progress) Chapter 374-90 WAC New Rule Proposal: PLIA’s Loan and Grant Program.
- Eligibility for loans and/or grants under the program.
- Requirements for applications.
- PLIA’s process for evaluation of applications.
- The process for funding approved loans and/or grants.
- Management of funds provided under an approved loan and/or grant.
Public comment sessions will be scheduled at rule adoption.