PLIA has drafted new rules and updated existing rules for some of our programs.
You are invited to provide comments on the draft rules at one of our upcoming information sessions.
If you have specific questions about PLIA’s rulemaking activities, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-822-3905. Below is a list of PLIA’s current and proposed rules.
Updates to existing rules include:
PLIA proposes updates to this rule to align with:
- Recent changes in the law concerning public records.
- Model rules recommended by the attorney general’s office (WAC 44-14).
- Current agency practices.
PLIA proposes updates to this rule to expand the program to provide technical assistance to the owners and operators of petroleum storage tanks to align with the recent passage of SHB 1266.
374-90 New Rule Proposal: PLIA’s Loan and Grant Program
PLIA proposes a new rule to establish the Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Revolving Loan and Grant Program authorized in RCW 70.340. The rule will detail:
- Eligibility for loans and/or grants under the program.
- Requirements for applications.
- PLIA’s process for evaluation of applications.
- The process for funding approved loans and/or grants.
- Management of funds provided under an approved loan and/or grant.
374-100 New Rule Proposal: State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)