Information on PLIA’s proposed rulemaking can be found on the Rules Agenda. This agenda provides status of each rulemaking proposal and includes links to anything published with the Office of the Code Reviser. Please contact us to join our listserv if you want to participate in our upcoming public comment and listening sessions.
- Chapter 70A.545 RCW became effective July 23, 2023. PLIA recently began program development for the State Financial Assurance Program. Contact us about joining our email listserv to receive updates and opportunities for public engagement. For more information, contact Phi Ly, Legislative & Policy Manager.
- CR-101 filed: Chapter 374-90 WAC, Petroleum UST Revolving Loan and Grant Program: PLIA proposes program rules to reflect the administration of the program.
- 5/11/2023: You can now view comments received and PLIA’s responses from the May 3 and 10, 2023 virtual Listening Session for Petroleum UST Loan and Grant Program agency rulemaking (link).
- The proposed outline of the Rule is now available (link).
- Requires a Small Business Economic Impact Statement.
- Until rulemaking is finalized, a Guidance Document for Commercial UST and Heating Oil programs are available.
PLIA encourages public participation in our rulemaking efforts. Our rulemaking hearings, or public comment sessions, are intended to elicit comments, feedback, and questions about the proposed rule. To find the schedule click here. All comments must be made in the presence and hearing of other attendees. Written or electronic submissions are also acceptable. PLIA will record all comments and provide written responses which will be posted on our website before final rule adoption. RCW 34.05.325.
There are no upcoming listening sessions currently scheduled.
Please contact us if you would like to be notified of upcoming listening sessions.
Contact PLIA Rules Coordinator.
Email to: email@example.com.
Mail to: PLIA Rules Coordinator, P.O. Box 40930, Olympia, WA 98504-0930.
For assistance you may also call us at 360-407-0515 or TTY: 711 or 800-833-6388.