The following rules filed in December 2019 are now effective.
- Chapter 374-20 WAC, Public Records
- Chapter 374-80 WAC, Advice and Technical Assistance Program (formerly Heating Oil Tanks)
- Chapter 374-100 WAC, State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
You are welcome to contact us with questions about the rules.
- Email to email@example.com.
- Mail to: PLIA Rules Coordinator, P.O. Box 40930, Olympia, WA 98504-0930.
- Fax to 360-407-0509.
- For assistance you may also call us at 360-407-0515 or TTY: 711 or 800-833-6388.
Rule updates are as follows:
Chapter 374-20 WAC Public Records.
This chapter aligns our public records rule with:
- The Public Records Act (Chapter 42.56 RCW).
- Model rules recommended by the attorney general’s office (Chapter 44-14 WAC).
- Current agency practices.
Chapter 374-80 WAC Advice and Technical Assistance Program (formerly Heating Oil Tanks).
This chapter expands the program to provide advice and technical assistance to the owners and operators of petroleum storage tanks, and to align with the passage of SHB 1266. The rule adjusts the Heating Oil Technical Assistance Program fee from $350 to $1,000.
Chapter 374-100 WAC State Environmental Policy Act.
PLIA now establishes policies and procedures for implementing the State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA). PLIA adopted rules outlined in Chapter 197-11 WAC by reference.
(In progress) Chapter 374-90 WAC New Rule Proposal: PLIA’s Loan and Grant Program.
- Eligibility for loans and/or grants under the program.
- Requirements for applications.
- PLIA’s process for evaluation of applications.
- The process for funding approved loans and/or grants.
- Management of funds provided under an approved loan and/or grant.
Public comment sessions will be scheduled at rule adoption.