PLIA has amended existing rules and drafted a new rule for our agency. Pursuant to RCW 34.05.325, we invite you to provide comments to these proposed rules. The public comment period lasts until 5:00pm, December 6, 2019. The anticipated effective date for the rules is early January 2020.
Please provide comments on the proposed rules at one of our upcoming public comment sessions. You can also submit written comments by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to PLIA Rules Coordinator, P.O. Box 40930, Olympia, WA 98504-0930.
- Fax to 360-407-0509.
- For assistance you may also call us at 360-407-0515 or TTY: 711 or 800-833-6388.
Proposed rules include:
PLIA filed updates to this chapter to align our rules with:
- The Public Records Act (Chapter 42.56 RCW).
- Model rules recommended by the attorney general’s office (Chapter 44-14 WAC).
- Current agency practices.
PLIA filed updates to this chapter to expand the program to provide advice and technical assistance to the owners and operators of petroleum storage tanks, and to align with the passage of SHB 1266. The rule also adjusts the Heating Oil Technical Assistance Program fee from $350 to $1,000.
374-100 New Rule Proposal: State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
374-90 New Rule Proposal: PLIA’s Loan and Grant Program (in progress for 2020)
- Eligibility for loans and/or grants under the program.
- Requirements for applications.
- PLIA’s process for evaluation of applications.
- The process for funding approved loans and/or grants.
- Management of funds provided under an approved loan and/or grant.