Welcome to PLIA’s News & Outreach page. Here are important announcements and recent information about our agency and programs.
- 5/17/2022 – You can find PLIA’s quarterly updates in our new PLIA Book.
- 5/11/2022- Please see our new Heating Oil Service Provider List webpage to search for heating oil service providers.
- Rulemaking Public Comment sessions for proposed changes to Chapter 374-80 WAC, Advice and Technical Assistance Program will be held virtually over Zoom on 5/24/22 from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
- The application cycle is now open for the Pilot Heating Oil Loan and Grant Program! Apply through our Online Community now through June 1, 2022.
- PLIA offers language interpretation services for our customers and partners at no charge. Please let us know when contacting us.
PLIA Presents at Mountlake Terrace City Council – July 2021 (links to external site)
This presentation covered PLIA’s heating oil programs and how our agency can assist residential property owners with the environmental cleanup from a heating oil tank release.
Quick Stop#4 is a family-owned and operated convenience store and gas station in Longview, Washington. The owners received a loan award of $700,000. Loan dollars funded the installation of a new, 22,000 gallon fiberglass tank, double wall piping, a new canopy, and an electric vehicle charging station to be installed in 2022.
Seaview Mobil, a gas station and convenience store, is located in Pacific County, Washington. The owners received a loan award of $630,000 which paid for the removal of two tanks, closure of one tank in place, and the installation of one new, 23,000 gallon fiberglass tank. Upgrades included installation of an electric vehicle charging station.
Reports, Presentations, and Other Information
PLIA presented at the Law Seminars International’s Comprehensive Seminar on the 31st Anniversary of the Model Toxics Control Act.
Follow us on Twitter @PLIAWA.
Contact Us or Join Our Email List
You can contact us by phone at (800) 822-3905 or email.
To receive emails about our programs, please fill out the fields below. Disclaimer – communications with PLIA are public records and may be subject to public disclosure. Chapter 42.56 RCW Public Records Act.