This page lists all heating oil program forms, documents and resources. *Translated versions of documents are found here.
Heating Oil Tank Owners
- Heating Oil Fact Sheet (PDF)*
- Checking Your Heating Oil Tank For Water (PDF)
- Report a Known or Suspected Heating Oil Tank Release (External Link)
- Find Your Local County Fire Chief or Fire Marshal (PDF)
- Heating Oil Insurance Program
- Heating Oil Insurance Policy (PDF)*
- Confirm Your Heating Oil Tank Registration
- Heating Oil Service Provider List (This link will take you to a page with a searchable list of heating oil service providers.)
- Notice of Potential Claim (NPC) Form (This form is available in the Online Community or by request).
- Interim Project Payment Form (PDF)
- Change Order Form (PDF)
- Project Closeout/Cost Claim Form (PDF)
- Scope of Work Form (PDF)
- Heating Oil Insurnace Program Registration Transfers (PDF)
- Technical Assistance Program (TAP)
- Pilot Heating Oil Loan and Grant Program
Service providers are contractors that are hired by the heating oil tank owner to conduct remediation work.
- 2022 Service Provider Agreement
- PLIA Uniform Environmental Covenant Print & Mail (Word document) – Please consult with PLIA before completing.
- Online Community Frequently asked Questions (PDF)
Online Community Approval Forms
The Online Community is PLIA’s web and cloud based data management system.
- How to Create a SAW Account (PDF)
- Online Community Login (This links to PLIA’s could and web-based data system.)
- How to Upload Documents in the Online Community (PDF)
To request materials in an alternative format, call PLIA at 1-800-822-3905. Relay Service 711, or TTY at 1-800-833-6388. PLIA also offers interpretation services, including any foreign language, to our partners and customers. Please request this service when you contact us.